about the company
For more than 10 years, TAF has offered a fun journey to each customer and assisted them in every step of the way in getting their dream car. TAF is getting closer to customers to bring excellent services and to provide various facilities in the auto financing, ranging from car installment calculation, easy car loans, competitive financing options, and flexible installment payments that are suited to customers’ need.
To be the preferred financial solution for Toyota ownership through service excellence
- To provide the best value to customers
- To be a partner of Toyota to achieve long-term success
- To provide a sustainable value creation to shareholders
- To be an employer of choice
- To share prosperity to the community
A YEAR OF GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS
- TAF opened two branch offices in Serang and Depok.
- The issuance of Shogun Bonds with a maximum limit USD 50 million (full amount), which was guaranteed by Bank Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
- The issuance of Continuance Bonds I Toyota Astra Financial Services Part II of 2015, with the principle amount of Rp1.509.000.000.000,00
- The issuance of Continuance Bonds I Toyota Astra Financial Services Part III of 2015, with the principle amount of Rp1.668.000.000.000,00
EASY AND CONVENIENT ONLINE PAYMENT
TAF started to implement the Online Way of Payment through BRI (Bank Republic Indonesia) by Teller and ATM channel.
NEVER STOP INNOVATING
- TAF launched the Toyota used car financing service
- TAF launched the Toyota forklift financing service
- TAF opened Kediri, Bengkalis (Duri), Karawang, and Banjarmasin Branch Offices
- TAF launched a new financing service based on Sharia principle
BUILT A BETTER BUSINESS CLIMATE
- Car loan services became wider due to the opening of a new branch office in Padang
- Increased shares issued and fully paid into Rp800.000 million
- TAF opened new branch offices in Cirebon, Jember, Batam, Jambi, Bengkulu, Samarinda, and Kelapa Gading
IMPLEMENTED THE WAY OF PAYMENT ALL OVER THE COUNTRY
- TAF implemented the Way of Payment through PT Pos Indonesia (Persero)
- TAF opened new branch offices in Lampung and Tangerang
GROWING BIGGER CONSISTENTLY
- TAF opened new branch offices in Palembang and Medan
- There was an increased share issued and fully paid into Rp650 billion
THE COMMITMENT TO EXPAND THE SERVICES
TAF has built new branch offices in several big cities, such as Denpasar, Malang, Bogor, Bekasi, and Balikpapan.
THE PASSION FOR GROWTH
Pekanbaru started to get TAF's products and services due to the opening of a new branch office in the city. TAF also closed the year with sales achievement of 29.064 units.
THE ISSUANCE OF SAMURAI BONDS
The publication of Samurai Bonds of PT Toyota Astra Financial Services Japanese Yen Bonds Series A (2007) and Series B (2007) each amounting to JPY 4 billion, which were guaranteed by The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
THE BEGINNING OF WONDERFUL JOURNEYS
TAF has started to provide car loan services under the PT Toyota Astra Financial Services Company.